Monday, 26 November 2012

School Magazine: Finalised Contents Page


This is my finished Contents page which follows the theme set from my brief, ICT suite, along with other features of a school magazine such as the Science element featured in the magazine.

 For my contents page I used a total of two images as my contents research all had more than one image, bar one which was particularly effective although not suitable for a school magazine. Most of the research had around three images plus, however I did not want the contents page overcrowded, which I feared would happen if I added more images. I used images related to the feature of science as although my brief was about the ICT suite, I felt I needed to showcase other features of the magazine otherwise the images would have been too similar. I used the same blue colour as the logo and the front page for the titles and numbers along with the same maroon which was used in the logo and front page. I also used the black border, to correspond with the front page, which was in black and white. I used the same font as I used in the front page and ensured all the text lined up as this is considered good design. I used white font colour on the title as it not only showed up on the black border, but also matches the white lab coats which the students are wearing in the main picture. This is also considered good design. The numbers have also been outlined in bold to ensure they can be read. I am sure this corresponds to my brief and fits in with the school front cover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment