Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Music Magazine: Brief

I have decided to base my music magazine loosely on the theme of  authentic live music combined with a gossip feel of a chart magazine. I have named my magazine "Inside" for this reason. I am going to use a different model on the front page to that of the double page spread. I am going to use a male model on the front page and try to incorporate a musical instrument or band feature to ensure the page fits the "music mag" stereotype. I am going into a slightly different direction for the double page spread as I will use a female model and this will have a more "gossip" element to this. I will try to shoot in concert scenarios to achieve this. I am aiming to recreate a magazine, such as 'Q' or 'BILLBOARD' which aims to cover all aspects of music yet base each issue on a certain theme. For this reason, I will not have a specific target audience, such as Indie or R'n'B and will instead aim to target people who actively take in interest in music as these music magazines have done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment