Thursday, 7 March 2013

Music Magazine: Specific DPS Research

This specific research will allow me to have a clearer idea of what I want my double page spread to look like. All these articles include artists who represent the genre of music I am aiming for in my double page spread, which more gossip based as my magazine, much like BILLBOARD, covers all areas of music. I am looking further into the use of images positioned 3/4 over the page as this was the layout I liked the best in my general research. 







IN CONCLUSION, MY DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD WILL INCLUDE:
  • One main image, spread across 3/4 of the double page
  • The image to be in black and white
  • Hints of red to be included throughout
  • Pull quotes 
  • Initial caps at the start of paragraphs 
  • Column layout with substantial guttering 

No comments:

Post a Comment