This photoshoot was the first I had conducted with a smoke machine and therefore was not as sleek and professional as I had liked. I took numerous images using the different coloured lights and smoke to create a mysterious look. However, the colour was too harsh on the model's face which was lost due to this effect along with the black sheet and clothing. The overall look of the model, with the dark clothing and long hair I liked and believed worked and would therefore use this again when I reshoot. The long shots of the model also are not intimate enough for a dps, and I think would be more beneficial if the images focused primarily on the model's face. Although I initially thought the coloured smoke would work to my advantage, on reflection I believe a brighter, whiter light would be better as the model's features would not be lost. I did particularly like the use of the microphone prop and would use this in my reshoot.
- bright white light used instead of colour
- closer head shots
- use of the microphone prop
- same model with dark clothing and makeup

No comments:
Post a Comment