I am going to use one of the following to design the school front cover of the magazine. I have incorporated the title, image, logo, slogan and text into each design although the actual designs vary.
This is my first hand drawn design for the front cover. Although it is extremely basic, the design shows that there will be a coloured block at the top of the page, much like the general research suggested. This block will correspond to the colour scheme of the school. In this design, the logo will be positioned at the top of the page, with the slogan underneath. Additionally, in this design, the text will be in the bottom left of the page. I have tried to design this with my research in mind as the image will also incorporate the main feature, which is introducing the new ICT suite.
This is the second hand drawn design. This design,. however, does not have the block at the top of the page, although the title is in a similar place to design one although the logo has been moved to under the title with the slogan just under that. The bar code in this design has been placed in the top right hand corner, along with the price and issue number. The text in this design is at the top of the page. The image is the same design as that of design number 1.
This is the final hand drawn design. Unlike the other two designs, this has a different image with three pupils using ICT equipment, all facing towards the camera. The logo is positoned in the top right hand corner in this design, with the slogan above the logo. In this design, the barcode is to the left and the text to the bottom right. The title is still in the same position.
Overall, I would most likely use the first hand drawn design as I like the idea of a coloured block where the logo and title can be positoned. I also like the logo in the top right hand corner with the slogan positioned underneath. I also like the idea of using two models, instead of three, as I beleieve this will be easier to shoot yet also provide a better front cover as this could otherwise be slightly crowded. I also like the idea of the text in the bottom left hand corner.



No comments:
Post a Comment