Thursday, 11 October 2012

School Magazine: Front Page Photo Shoot

For my first photo shoot, I decided to use my specific school research and focus on shooting pupils focusing on ICT. I used a range of models, however, I believe the overall shoot was unsuccessful and will need to be re-shot in the future, with improved lighting and angles which will, ultimately, improve the quality of the photos.


This image is far too light at the back which makes the image look washed out. Additionally the model's faces are too dark which means the image is unsuccessful.



This image is a little better as it is not as bright however, the model's face is still too dark and is therefore still unsuccessful.


This image is too dark and does not look professional enough for a magazine front cover. The lighting here needs to be improved considerably.


Out of all the images, this is probably the most successful, especially when edited and if I was to use any of these images this would be the one which I would choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment