Music Magazine: Magazine Title
For my magazine name I want something which will incorporate my magazine genre as well as appeal to my target audience. As I am trying to imitate the 'BILLBOARD' magazine, which revolves around the 'gossip/news' element I need a name which will reflect this. I want the name to be memorable, meaning the magazine will attract the reader which will hopefully influence the sale for the magazine.
Whilst looking at other names of publishing magazines which follow this genre I came up with a few ideas.
- V (inspiration taken from the magazine 'Q')
- MBS (inspiration taken from NME-News, Music, Entertainment)
- Inside
- Pulse
- Shout
I came to the conclusion that 'Inside' would be the best representation of my music magazine as this name is individual, as it has not yet been used before, and mirrors the 'news' element of the magazine, as in 'inside scoop'. I will be using this name when designing my music magazine font design.
No comments:
Post a Comment