Thursday, 25 October 2012

School Magazine: Contents Page Photo Shoot


I re-shot my first photoshoot so I could use these images on my contents page. These images related to the fatures on the contents page and were much more successful as I had multiple images I could use compared to the last photoshoot. The overall lighting was a lot more successful as the students features were lighted better, meaning the images were suitable for the contents page.
This image has natural light from the window so illuminates the students well, especially as they are wearing white lab coats which reflects the light. I tried to make this photoshoot much lighter. This image is my favourite and I will use this in my magazine.



This image is much lighter, however the previous one is better as the students in this image have too much of a smirk and the test tube needs to be higher up to catch the light.


This image is a lot darker although I like the reflection on the table behind the students. I also like the fact that you can see the backdrop of the science lab. i would probably use this as a smaller picture in the magazine.


This image is slightly lighter than the previous one although one student looks disinterested and slightly awkward where she is not doing aything. This is probably one of my least favourite images purely for this reason.  


This image is successful as there is a back drop of the science lab, giving the image purpose, however it is rather cluttered at the bottom of the image. I would therefore have to edit this image if I was to use it.


This image, very similar to the previous one, is still cluttered at the bottom of the image. Additionally, both students seem to be laughing and although I want the students to be enjoying themselves, I want the pictures to be more serious, although I would still use this image if needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment